Powerful Thinking’s Chair, Chris Johnson, will be hosting a panel discussing The Show Must Go On report and Festival Vision: 2025 at the 8th edition of the UK’s leading conference for sustainability at live events, on 3rd March in London. Delegates will then have the opportunity to help shape and join Powerful Thinking’s industry-wide commitment to achieve festival sustainability in line with government targets by 2025. The Green Events & Innovations Conference (GEI) is produced by A Greener Festival, Bucks New Uni and the ILMC and takes place at The Royal Garden Hotel, Kensington. This year’s edition of GEI will also include:
- T In The Park’s Steve Taylor discussing the environmental challenges that the event encountered when they relocated to Strathallan Castle.
- Representatives from festivals around the world speaking about the challenges they face in meeting and understanding their environmental impact, including Lake of Stars, Malawi.
- The Greener Festival Awards: presented by Claire O’Neill and Teresa Moore.
- ILMC’s Greg Parmley talking about the actions that the conference is taking to implement their sustainability targets.
- A Keynote speech from Joanna Haigh, director of the Grantham Institute – Climate Change and the Environment.
Plus many more sessions to be announced. More details and book tickets HERE