Gofer specializes in the hire of super silent generators and electrical distribution for the event and entertainment industry. Based in Ipswich, we supply power to the largest festivals in the UK through to the most perfectly planned weddings and parties. Services include Generator and tower light hire and Temporary electrical distribution.
Gofer offers a modern environmentally friendly fleet of generators from 4KVA to 1250KVA. Our discrete, well-finished generators are event friendly, keeping sound and visual appearance to a minimum. All sets exceed current EC noise and environment legislative requirements and are fitted with the following standard protective devices for low oil pressure, high engine coolant temperature, fan belt failure, low fuel, over and under voltage notification. For larger nationwide projects we utilize our network of local preferred suppliers to reduce our environmental impact. They can provide a real time monitoring data log onto USB stick or can provide the info via telemetry.Environmental Profile:
Gofer is continually looking at smarter ways to power events. Using energy smarter isn’t just about using alternative power sources; it is fully understanding power requirements and using energy efficiently. They work closely with you, the event providers to establish ways in which you can make smart choices with how you power events.
• Equipment lists by providing detailed equipment lists (and sticking to them), Gofer is able to assess the power demand at an event and provide the most efficient power setup.
• Site plans by providing site plans in advance we can work with you to discuss the design to ensure the most efficient use of power.
• Alternative and new energy advanced booking allows Gofer to source alternative and new energy sources.
• Monitoring energy technology is now available to monitor energy usage on generators.
What benefits will you see?
• Most importantly, you will be reducing your energy usage and having a positive impact via the reduction of emissions.
• Reduced transport costs by providing detailed plans and equipment lists we only need to take the stock that is required, rather than spare equipment or oversized generators.
• Reduced diesel usage managed sites plans, controlled equipment lists, monitoring and alternative and new energy sources will hopefully lead to a reduction in diesel usage.
|WVO||HVO||Green D+||Hybrid||Solar||LED lighting||LED Festoon||LED Tower Lights||Synched sets||Monitoring||Reporting||-|