A huge thanks to all who were part of the Festival Vision: 2025 event last week at The Showman’s Show.
It was great to see organisers from diverse event sectors, and many delegates and exhibitors at The Show, joining the conference throughout the day for updates in key areas of sustainability.
Many thanks to The Showman’s Show for hosting, to Eat to the Beat for the delicious member’s lunch and to Purity Ales for the networking drinks – and of course to all of the speakers and guests who’s knowledge and experience helped put Festival Vision: 2025 in context of climate emergency globally and nationally and offered potential solutions, while also drilling into the day to day onsite challenges of event management and what the future might look like in terms of new event-led initiatives and innovations in the supply chain.
Many of you have requested the slides from the day. You can download these HERE.
If you would like to carry on the conversation with any of the speakers, guests or delegates or give feedback on the day get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Useful Contacts from the day:
- Powerful Thinking re: being part of the forthcoming Show Must Go On report: Chris Johnson email@example.com
- Energy Revolution: the charity tackling event travel miles with investment in clean renewable energy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CGA: Audience Attitudes to Sustainability: Charlie Mitchell: charlie.mitchell.cga.co.uk
- Networking drinks by Purity Ales: email@example.com
- Members lunch by Eat to the Beat: firstname.lastname@example.org